Completely Clothed Pelvic Floor Therapies
BTL Emsella® is an excellent option for women of any age seeking a non-invasive solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life. Due to factors including the body’s normal aging, childbirth or menopause, the pelvic floor muscles decondition and don’t sufficiently support the pelvic organs. These factors contribute to urinary incontinence.
for strengthening the pelvic floor
- Do you leak urine when you cough, sneeze or participate in sports activities?
- Do you need to go to the bathroom often?
- Do you experience sexual dysfunction or pain?
If you answered yes to any of these, you are likely suffering from urinary incontinence. The BTL Emsella® is the first device of its kind used in pelvic floor therapy. The device is FDA-cleared for addressing urinary incontinence and sexual dysfunction in women. Men experiencing impotence can also benefit from the therapy.
BENEFITS OF BTL Emsella®
- A non-invasive procedure with no pain and no recovery time needed
- Remain completely clothed during treatment
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without laborious exercises
- A comfortable procedure that allows you to relax during each 28-minute session
- You may notice improvement after a single session
Results will typically continue to improve over the next few weeks, and after six sessions, scheduled twice a week, there is a 95% patient satisfaction with the BTL Emsella® alone.